Connected to easy deposits.
Prepare checks for deposit.
Scan & convert checks into digital images in your office.
Electronic deposit into your bank account.
Funds are credited to your account.
Make Deposits When It's Most Convenient For You!
Scan and deposit checks electronically from your business place directly to your business bank account. Click here for a demonstration.
Why RDC? It's simple.
- No trips to the bank
- No deposit slips
- No courier service for the daily deposits
- 24/7 Access to check images and payment status around the clock.
- Highly Flexible to support any payment volume.
- Fast and Accurate to improve speed and accuracy in the capture process, resulting in major savings in data entry/processing time, and error reduction.
- Data Security transmission is performed via a secure web-based system.
- Simple to Use with a personal computer with internet access and a scanner.
- Reduce Cost by consolidating your banking business with Sutter Community Bank.
- Collect Cash Quicker by depositing your checks as soon as you receive them.
- Increase Office Efficiency by uploading processed payment information to your accounts receivable system.
- What is Remote Deposit Capture?
A web-based service that converts checks and negotiable items into electronic transactions resulting in electronic deposits into your bank account.
- What do I need, to get started?
A computer with internet access and a scanner.
- How do I select the right scanner?
That depends primarily on the volume of checks you receive at your place of business. Sutter Community Bank provides low to high capacity scanners capable of processing thousands of checks per day.
- What types of checks can I process?
Any type of domestic check, money order, travelers check, or offi cial check with a MICR line.
- Do I still need to go to the bank to make a deposit?
No. Deposits are made at your place of business. After scanning your checks, your deposit is electronically credited to your bank account.
- How do I get started?
Contact Sutter Community Bank today!